NutzWorld SportzNutz EntertainmentNutz ComputerNutz GamezNutz TinyStart InfoTiki News

Comfort television helps unrest | Opinion

Thank you for reading! Please purchase a subscription to read our premium content. If you have a subscription, please log in or sign up for an account on our website to continue. Article source: https://www.alexcityoutlook.com/opinion/comfort-television-helps-unrest/article_d561ce14-c200-11ea-bee2-b348e829f94c.html

Gray Television’s Greta Van Susteren weighs on in Supreme Court ruling

HARRISONBURG, Va. (WHSV) – In a 7-2 decision, the United States Supreme Court has ruled that President Donald Trump has no immunity, by virtue of being president, from a state grand jury subpoena for his business and tax records in a criminal investigation by the Manhattan district attorney. WHSV’s Kyle Rogers spoke with WHSV/Gray Televisions […]

Sony Pictures Television Nabs Rights To Justin Sayre’s ‘Ravenswood Manor’

EXCLUSIVE: Sony Pictures Television has acquired the rights to develop Ravenswood Manor, a camp-horror soap opera based on a live weekly episodic theatre production from writer and comedian Justin Sayre. The show, which ran at Los Angeles’ Celebration Theatre last fall, is set in the small New England town of Ravensport, Maine during the Spring […]

VENN Announces The Largest Live Entertainment Slate On Television

Launching in Beta With Over 20 Hours of First Run Programming Per Week, Expanding to 50+ Hours in 2021, VENN Will Have More Weekly Live Original Entertainment Than Any Other Network VENN Sets August 5th Launch Date, Lineup of Original Shows to be Helmed by Some of the Biggest Names and Creators in Gaming and […]

Lithuania bans Russian television channel RT, follows Latvia

VILNIUS, Lithuania (AP) — Lithuania’s media watchdog says it has banned the broadcasts of the state-controlled Russian television channel RT in Lithuania, effective Thursday, following a similar decision made in Baltic neighbor Latvia last week. The Radio and Television Commission of Lithuania said Wednesday’s decision follows recommendations of the Lithuanian Foreign Ministry to close the […]

VENN Announces The Largest Live Entertainment Slate On Television

Launching in Beta With Over 20 Hours of First Run Programming Per Week, Expanding to 50+ Hours in 2021, VENN Will Have More Weekly Live Original Entertainment Than Any Other Network VENN Sets August 5th Launch Date, Lineup of Original Shows to be Helmed by Some of the Biggest Names and Creators in Gaming and […]

Sony Pictures Television Strikes Joint Venture Deal With France’s Satisfaction Group

Sony Pictures Television has signed a joint venture deal with France’s Satisfaction Group after the latter acquired 100% of Sony Pictures Television France and its label Starling. Sony will control 20% of the new venture, with the remaining 80% being overseen by Satisfaction, which is run by Arthur Essebag under parent Arthur World Participation Group, […]

Comfort television | Opinion | tallasseetribune.com

Four months. As of this week, we have had four months of continuous coronavirus coverage. One cannot turn on a television or check social media without being inundated with the latest, mostly bad, news. COVID-19 has ensured the year 2020 will forever have a place in the history books. When you add in the racial […]

Demi Lovato Opens Up About How The Television Industry Normalized Her Eating Disorder

Following her first admittance to a rehabilitation facility in 2010 for hitting a back up dancer, Lovato said that she wanted to be open about the struggles she faced, but feared backlash by Disney, which led to her not returning to the network in any capacity. “I came out of the experience with the choice […]

“Hair Love” Is Getting A Television Spinoff On HBO Max

The story of Hair Love is set to continue. After securing an Oscar win for Best Short Film at the 2019 awards, Hair Love will return in the form of a television spinoff on HBO Max. News of development is a significant step forward for diversity in animation, as its Oscar win marked the first […]